Flash Lash Magnetic Eyeliner and Lashes by Aria Beauty!
Retail Price: $40
Included in the kit:
- 1x liquid magnetic liner
- 1x set of magnetic lashes in a very pretty mirrored case
- 1x tweezer-like lash applicator
- Instruction card
These have been super popular so I just had to test them out.
This kit comes with a liquid liner (not gel) so you need a bit of a steady hand. If you're not already using a liquid liner then you may need a bit of practice putting it on and keeping the line smooth. But once I got the hang of it I really liked them! They are definitely more of a natural look but since I hardly have any lashes anyway I found them dramatic enough for me!
I did run into problems half way through the day when I noticed 2 of the magnets on the outside corner of the eyes came undone. But I was able to push it back into place. Not sure if this was just because of the shape of my eyes.
- There are 5 tiny magnets spaced evenly along the strip. Other products only have 4 magnets. So 5 should stick on better than 4 right?
- They are very easy to put on. The magnets are strong enough that they are drawn to the magnet liner and it makes positioning them on the first try very easy.
- The packaging is very pretty. And it's very handy having a mirrored carrying case for the lashes. I never used the lash applicator, but for someone who might be new at putting on lashes this applicator will probably be useful.
- The magnet liner is not sold separately. So when you run out of the liner you have to buy a whole new kit. And considering it comes with a fancy mirrored case, lash applicator and a fancy eyeliner bottler, that's a lot of waste to throw out.
- 2 of the outer magnets came undone half way through the day. Although I was able to push them back into place, because of this these probably wouldn't be my go-to lashes if I was planning on going out and doing some partying and dancing.
- It only comes in 2 styles - Regular (which is what I tried) and Drama Queen. I would liked to see a few more styles offered.
Rating: 4/5 stars. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Thumbs up from the Queen Bee!